Jazz music is a popular genre of music that was created by a blending of African-American musical tone in America. Since its origination Jazz music become the classical music of America and a major musical genre. It is a very popular musical expression throughout the world. The jazz music festivals are kind of social gathering based on jazz music for the classical music enthusiasts. Every year, many jazz festivals take place around the world. By the growing number of organizers and technologies, it becomes way too hard to successfully organize a jazz music festival.
In the current digital world, every event should go through some marketing procedure. Festivals are not different too. What if you organize a musical festival by using all resource available, collaborating with very high-profile jazz individuals, but forget to reach people. How could you get the expected gathering? So launching a marketing campaign before the festival data is a mandatory step. You should both marketing physically and digitally.
Here below some of the marketing ways are mentioned briefly that will help you understand marketing jazz music festivals:
• Facebook & Twitter – at this time, social media is a trending platform. If you precisely look at the scats than you may find 2.32 billion people are actively using Facebook every month while 26f million using twitter. So, the social network is a great place to promote any event. You can create a Facebook event of your festival to spread the news among the surroundings. Add all information about the event and don’t forget to leave a call to action so that interested people can easily buy the ticket.
• Facebook Ad Campaign – Create some banner and upload them on social media so that people get attracted to while they’re surfing Facebook or Twitter. If you are serious about marketing your upcoming Jazz Festival, then you can also put some money on the marketing thing. Running an ad campaign through Facebook is a lucrative way of getting engagement.
• Instagram Engagements – Marketing to teens would be different compared to marketing to the old people. If you want more young engagement than open and run an Instagram account. While it’s come to the marketing of festivals, Instagram is a perfect platform to spread the even photos. You can share previous year’s glorious photos on Instagram with the official account. Before that process, make sure you could able to achieve some active follower. There are many tips available for increasing the followers. Follow them and upload photos periodically.
• Email marketing – email marketing will also be a great way to promote to those who always use their emails like corporate employees, businesses, entrepreneurs, etc. There are many digital marketing agencies delivering such kind of social media and e-mail marketing service. If you’ve plenty of budgets then spend some money on such a service. Otherwise, you’ll need to work really hard to accomplish them on your own.
• Real-life Marketing – Not only digital marketing will be required in order to host successful Jazz Festivals, but also you need to do some real-life marketing to. Holding, banners, announcing in the local area, distribute prospectus and launching some instant prizing tiny events can spread your gala event and make more sales.
Digital marketing is the best way you can market your festivals. It is a very responsive platform as there are billions of active users use this Real-life marketing can show authenticity and become a matter of attraction among local people. But with social media marketing, you can turn your local event into an international one. So everything can possible if you can run successful digital marketing for your Jazz Festivals.